Saurashtra University Recruitment 2020 : Saurashtra University has published an advertisement for the post of Junior Research fellow.
Applications are invited for the appointment of ONE Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the period of two years under the Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC), New Delhi research project of Dr. Ashish Ravalia.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Saurashtra University. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Saurashtra University Recruitment 2020 For Junior Research Fellow
Organization : Saurashtra University
Total Post : 01
Education Qualification :
- At least Second class (55% marks) in M.Sc. Physics M. Phill. and research experience will be preferred
- 14,000 per month (consolidated) (first two year) (non NET/GATE Candidate)
- 16,000 per month (Third year) (non NET/GATE Candidate)
- 16,000 per month (consolidated) (first two year) (NET/GATE Candidate)
- 18,000 per month (Third year) (NET/GATE Candidate)
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How To Apply :
- Candidates who posses above mentioned qualifications should send their applications on plain paper along with copies of B.Sc. and M.Sc. mark sheets to the following address on or before 25/01/2020, along with your mobile No. and e-mail address. Candidates can also send their application online to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Address :
Dr. Ashish Ravalia
Department of Nanoscience and Advanced Materials,
Rajkot – 360 005.
Important Date :
Important Link :
Like Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here