PDPU Recruitment 2020 : Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has published an advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow position Under SERB.
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)under DST-SERB research project titled “Mechanochemical Approach for Perovskite Solar Cells: A way towards efficient, stable and low cost Solar cells” under the guidance of PI-Dr. Pankaj Kumar Yadav, Department of Solar Energy and Co-PI Dr. Manoj Kumar Pandey, Associate Professor, Science, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Raisan, Gandhinagar.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in PDPU. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
PDPU Recruitment 2020 For Junior Research Fellow (SERB)
Organization : Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)
Total Post : 01
Education Qualification :
- First class M.Sc. Physics/ M.Tech. Material Science/ M.Sc. in Chemistry/Material Chemistry, The candidates having prior research experience in Industry/Academic in relevant subject area will be preferred.
- 31000/- + HRA @ 8% per month
- 1 Year initially (May be extended up to 3years based on performance and position is co-terminus with the project)
Last date to apply :
Interview date :
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar Yadav, Department of Solar Energy, School of Technology, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Raisan, Near Koba Circle, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat, India-382007
Submission of application :
- Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed CV by email
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org (use subject line: Application for JRF position under DST-SERB); Dr. Pankaj Kumar Yadav, Department of Solar Energy, SoT, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Candidates will be placed at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. Appointment will be purely made on temporary basis initially for a period of one year and continued further based on the performance till completion of the project. JRF may be enrolled in to PhD programme upon clearing necessary eligibility test conducted by University.
- Selected candidates will be informed by email. In case of any unavoidable circumstances the date of interview might be changed, which shall be notified on our University website www.pdpu.ac.in
- Candidates appearing for interview should come with the copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials, along with their original documents as a proof of their claim in CV.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the Interview.
- If any query please mail to email@example.com
Important Link :
Like Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here