Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2019 For 3650 Post : Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Postal Circle, India Post has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). A total of 3650 vacancies are available for GDS Posts at various locations of Maharashtra such as Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Pune, Ahmednagar, Thane etc..
Advt. No. : ESTT/4-1/GDS 2ND CYCLE ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/2019
Total Post : 3650
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Education Qualification :
- 10th Standard Passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 40 Years
Pay Scale :
- Rs.10000/- (Per Month)
Application Fees :
- For UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates : Rs/- 100
- For all Female and SC/ST/PWD candidates : No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking
Selection Process :
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx form 01.11.2019 to 30.11.2019.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date : 01 November 2019
- Last Date : 30 November 2019
Important Link :
Join Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Like Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here