Join Indian Army : Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Join Indian Army. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Join Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 25th Course Oct 2020
Organization : Join Indian Army
Total Post : 08
- JAG Entry Scheme 25th Course Oct 2020
Education Qualification :
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2
examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Age Limit :
- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2020 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 93 and not later than 01 Jul 99; both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale :
- 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Shortlisting, SSB Interview & Medical Exam.
How To Apply :
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Important Date :
- Start Date : 15-01-2020
- Last Date : 13-02-2020
Important Link :
Like Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here