IPR Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 : Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) gandhinagar has published an advertisement for the post of Trainee Scientific Officer.
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar, Gujarat, is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. Applications are invited from highly motivated Engineering Graduates & Science Post Graduates for the following position.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Training School has invited online applications for One Year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Post Graduates for the year 2020-2021 (OCES- 2020). Candidates desirous of applying for Trainee Scientific Officers in Institute for Plasma Research may apply online by visiting the website http://www.barconlineexam.in
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in IPR. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
IPR Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 For Trainee Scientific Officer
Organization : Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
ADVT. NO. 01/2020
Total Post : 08
- Trainee Scientific Officer
Education Qualification :
- All the criteria relating to age, qualification, mode of screening and other general conditions etc., shall remain the same as declared for OCES- 2020 program.
- The IPR Trainees will be paid monthly stipend and contingency book grant, at the applicable rates. On successful completion of the OCES program and project work being conducted by BARC Training School, they will be absorbed in IPR as Scientific Officer-C at a basic pay of ₹56100/- per month in the Level 10 of pay matrix (7th CPC) plus other allowances as admissible under rules of IPR.
Selection Process :
- The merit list created out of Selection Interview Marks (OCES- 2020) will be used to select candidates as Trainee Scientific Officer in the Institute for Plasma Research
How To Apply :
- Candidates desirous of applying for Trainee Scientific Officers in Institute for Plasma Research may apply online by visiting the website http://www.barconlineexam.in
Important Date :
Important Link :
Like Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here