IOCL Recruitment 2020 : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Western Region Pipelines needs retired Police officer on contract for the post of Security Chief
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Western Region Pipelines (WRPL) has a vast network of Pipelines in the States of Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
Indian Oil Corporation, Western Region Pipelines requires the services of 3 (three) & 1 (one) retired Police officer on contract basis in the rank of Dy. Superintendent of Police or a senior Police Inspector for the post of Security Chief for the security and surveillance of our cross-country Pipelines passing through the states of Gujarat (Security Chief posted at Koyali will look after the surveillance of our cross-country Pipelines passing through the state of Madhya Pradesh additionally) & Rajasthan respectively.
However in the event of any exigency the services of the ‘Security Chief’ so engaged may be requisitioned at any location / place within the four states of Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh & Maharashtra.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 For Security Chief
Organization : Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Ref. No. WRPL/ HR/P/44
Total Post : 04
Education Qualification :
- The incumbent should be minimum Graduate and have retired from Police service from the state of Gujarat & Rajasthan, in the rank of Dy. Superintendent of Police or a senior Police Inspector. Incumbent should have a clean service record and fitness of high order. Preference will be given to candidates having legal background, experience of working in intelligence / crime control / petroleum sector/pipeline industry.
Period of Contract :
- Initially for 1 year, this may be extended in spells of 6 months / 1 year, maximum upto 3 years depending upon the requirement and performance.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. To draw strategy for total security of the cross-country pipelines under WRPL.
2. To put in place intelligence gathering system
3. To assist in case of emergency including but not limited to leak/bursts/sabotage including liaisoning with
local police etc.
4. To advise on deployment of guards in the total interest of IOCL.
5. To ascertain and put in place the process of character and antecedent verification of personnel deployed
for the pipeline security and others.
6. To attend all emergencies and advise corrective measures.
7. To liaise with police authorities on regular basis.
8. To facilitate training / experience sharing with security personnel.
9. To monitor daily security and situation report.
10. To device reporting methods and reports on daily security situation.
11. To assist Competent Authority for evacuation / removal of encroachment in ROW if any.
12. To facilitate IOC officials in preparing and lodging FIR(s).
13. To follow-up on FIR(s) related to pilferage(s) and encroachment.
14. To be considered ‘on duty’ on 24×7 basis.
15. To investigate, analyze and suggest remedial measures with a written report of each pilferage attempt.
16. Apprise to the Reporting Officer & Higher-up (Regional Head) on all aspects of security plans & submit
report on daily basis.
Place of Posting :
01 at Gauridad, District- Rajkot (Gujarat)
01 at Viramgam, District- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
01 at Koyali, District- Vadodara (Gujarat)
01 at Sendra, District- Pali (Rajasthan)
Remuneration and Facilities :
- A consolidated lump-sum monthly remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- will be paid. Additionally, vehicle for Pipeline patrolling for liaison with authorities and other official jobs, mobile facility, TA/DA for outstation visits as admissible.
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in applications (in prescribed format given below) to the Human Resource Manager, Western Region Pipelines, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Morbi Road, P.OBedipara, Gauridad, Rajkot (Gujarat)-360003 on or before 7th Feburary, 2020 by 1700 hrs.
Important Date :
Important Link :
Like Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here