Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 : Indian Coast Guard has published an advertisement for the post of Assistant Commandant General Duty.
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for general duty branch as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application for SC & ST category only.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 : Apply online for 25 Assistant Commandant. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant General Duty Recruitment 2020 for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on January 16, 2020. Get Direct Official Link for applying Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 along with current Indian Coast Guard Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent Assistant Commandant General Duty Vacancy 2020 across Gujarat and India check all latest Indian Coast Guard 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Latest Updates here.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Indian Coast Guard. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Commandant
Organization : Indian Coast Guard
SC/ST – 02/2020 BATCH
Total Post : 25
- General Duty (Assistant Commandant)
Note : Only SC/ST Candidates apply for this post
Education Qualification :
- General Duty (Assistant Commandant) :
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 55% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD).
Age Limit :
- 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale :
Medical Standards :
- Assistant Commandant (GD) : 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- Weight : Proportionate to the Height and Age, +- 10 % acceptable.
- Chest : Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Eye Sight :
- Asst Commandant (GD) : 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass. 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
- Tattoo : Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas/ communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Selection Process :
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final merit list will have no rights for automatic selection for the next batch. Such candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- SELECTION IN COAST GUARD IS FAIR AND ON MERIT ONLY.
How To Apply :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website
Important Date :
- Starting Date : 09-02-2020
- Last Date : 15-02-2020
- Admit Card Date : 25-02-2020
Important Link :
Like Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here