Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
Indian Air Force Clerk And Various Officer Recruitment : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Indian Air Force. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Manager
- Jr Clerk
- Assistant Manager: Applicants who have completed Graduate in Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018.
- Jr Clerk (EDP): Applicants who have completed Graduate (preferably B.Sc. Computer Science/ BCA) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018.Jr
- Clerk: Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline (in English Medium) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000- 30,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at www.indianairforce.nic.in Indian Air Force 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Eligible Applicants may send their application in prescribed format with the relevant documents by post to the address ………………..
- “The Secretary,
IAFBA, AFGIS Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110010..”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.10.2018