IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 : IIT Gandhinagar has published an advertisement for the post of senior research fellow An Experimental
Operational Hydrologic Modeling and Forecasting System for River Basin Hydrology and Extremes for India funded by the Ministry of Earth
Sciences (MoES), Government of India.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in IIT Gandhinagar. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 For Senior Research Fellow
Organization : IIT Gandhinagar
Total Post : 01
- Senior Research Fellow (Water Resources/ Geoinformatics)
Education Qualification :
- Preferred applicants will have a M.Tech. in Water Resources/ Geoinformatics, With an emphasis on research areas related to hydrology,
water management, climate change, and hydrologic modeling. Applicants should have strong programing background (MATLAB, Python or R), good skills in Remote sensing and GIS software. Successful candidates are expected to
have strong communication (both oral and written) skills and must have demonstrated high-quality peer-reviewed publications.
- Upto Rs. 30,000/- per month based on the qualification
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on interview and shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance of the date, time and mode of interview.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV to Dr. Vimal Mishra, Associate Professor, Civil Engineering (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Important Dates :
- Last date for application: 23/01/2020
Important Links :
Like Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here