IIT Recruitment 2020 : IIT Gandhinagar has published an advertisement for the post of Web Content And Video Developer & Junior Research Fellow.
IIT Gandhinagar is inviting applications for one position of ‘Web content and video developer in the project “CNS/KALPSR /CE /P0046 /1819/0008” & IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a research project funded by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB). The candidate will be required to develop numerical code and perform CFD simulations to compute the flow characteristics in eccentric Taylor-Couette flows.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in IIT Gandhinagar. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 For JRF & Web Content and Video Developer
Organization : Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)
Total Post : 02
- Junior Research Fellow
- Web Content and Video Developer
Education Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow :
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical/Aerospace/Civil/ Chemical Engineering or related areas with minimum 60% marks or
equivalent CGPA in aggregate. Candidates with BTech degree should have a valid GATE score.
- Preferred Skills : Strong background in Fluid Mechanics and Mathematics & Computer Programming ability in any language
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 31,000/-per month
- Web Content and Video Developer :
- MCA/B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology. Should have relevant experience of Web content development/ Website Development, maintenance and Video Processing skills.
- Experience : Minimum 6 years of post-qualification experience in relevant area.
- Age limit : 35 Years or less as on the date of interview.
- Emoluments and term of position : Rs. 27,000 – Rs. 32,000. Compensation will be commensurate to the qualification, experience of the candidate. Initial appointment will be for a period of one year with the possibility of renewal depending on performance.
Selection Process :
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How To Apply :
- JRF : Candidates must send their applications via e-mail to Prof. Vinod Narayanan(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Web Content and Video Developer : Interested candidates may submit their applications along with CV by email @email@example.com
Important Date :
- JRF : Until the position is filled
- Web Content and Video Developer : 20/01/2020 (till 05.00 PM)
Important Link :
Join Our What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here
Like Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here