IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 For Junior Research Fellow
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 : Applications are invited for the position of “ Junior Research Fellow ” at IIT Gandhinagar for working in a Low Cost Point-of-Use Water Disinfection project.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment : Apply online for Junior Research Fellow. IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on October 20, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 along with current IIT Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent Junior Research Fellow Vacancy 2019 across Gujarat and check all latest IIT 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 Latest Updates here.
Junior Research Fellow Job : All the interested candidates searching for IIT jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about IIT Gandhinagar recruitment 2019, IIT Gandhinagar Results, IIT Gandhinagar Dates, IIT Gandhinagar Exam Schedules, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Gandhinagar Syllabus etc in Gnankutir. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Gnankutir free Email Job Updates service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2019 in India Gandhinagar recruitment 2019.
Name of the Post :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Consolidated Monthly Pay :
- Rs. 31,000/-
Qualification and Experience :
- M.Tech or B.Tech with valid GATE from IIT / NIT or reputed Universities in Chemical or related branch of Engineering with good academic background (First Class) throughout the career.
- Candidate with hands-on experience in drinking water treatment/purification including experience in bacteria culture and knowledge about point-of-use water purifier will be prefered
- The appointment will be only for six months. But the ait is extendable for one more year based on delivery of project objectives after every six months.
Mode of Selection :
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The final selection of candidates will be decided on his / her merit and performance in the interview.
Mode of Application :
- Interested candidates should email to email@example.com with proper (1) cover letter mentioning required qualification and experience, (2) complete CV with Date of Birth, (3) copy of the M.Tech certificate and GATE score (if any). The subject line of the email should be “ JRF (Drinking Water Project) ” and it should reach before October 28, 2019 . Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Important Date :
- Last Date : October 28, 2019
Important Link :
Join Our Whats App Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here