IIT Gandhinagar JRF Recruitment 2019
IIT Gandhinagar JRF Recruitment 2019 : Applications are invited for the position of “Junior Research Fellow” on a research project funded by DST-TIDE, Government of India. The project is to be completed at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar. The details of the project and the aforementioned position are as follows.
Ref. No: RES/DST/EE/P0111/1819/0034
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Education Qualification :
- BTech Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering with knowledge in Signal Processing, Artificial Intelligence and software environment such as, Python, Matlab and Microcontroller programming.
- GATE / NET / or equivalent qualification score is mandatory.
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 25,000/month (consolidated salary; most likely this will be revised soon)
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates should apply online using Below Link.
JRF Recruitment 2019
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2019
Important Link :
Visit Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here