GNLU Recruitment 2020 For Teaching And Research Associate (Law) : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has published an advertisement for the post of Teaching And Research Associate.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in GNLU. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
GNLU Recruitment 2020 For Teaching And Research Associate (Law)
Organization : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Advertisement Reference No: GNLU/AC/FP-06/2020
Total Post : 01
- Teaching And Research Associate (Law)
Education Qualification :
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
Highly desirable :
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Remuneration : INR 25,000 Per Month (fixed)
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How To Apply :
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
Important Date :
- Interview Date : 31/01/2020
- Reporting time for walk in Interview : 14:30 hrs (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 14:30 Hrs.)
Important Link :
Join Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here