GNLU Recruitment 2020 : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has published an advertisement for the post of Research Assistant. “Role of Clinical Legal Education in Improving the Quality of Legal Education and Increasing Access to Justice to the Marginalized in the State of Gujarat” funded by Department of Justice, Ministry of Law, Government of India.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in GNLU. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
GNLU Recruitment 2020 For Research Assistant
Organization : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Advertisement Reference No: GNLU/AD/FP/05/2020
Total Post : 01
Education Qualification :
- Research Assistant :
- LL.M. with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Ability in writing research report;
- Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology;
- Working knowledge of Gujarati and English language;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area.
- Highly desirable :
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word and data analysis;
- Experience in teaching/research in universities/colleges;
- Presentation/Participation in State/National Level Conference/Symposium;
- Previous experience in project/consultancy/field survey;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to conduct research work.
- Role and Responsibilities :
- Under the guidance of Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities in project entitled “Role of Clinical Legal Education in Improving the Quality of Legal Education and Increasing Access to Justice to the Marginalized in the State of Gujarat” funded by Department of Justice, Ministry of Law, Government of India :-
- Provide research assistance to Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator;
- Conduct interdisciplinary research in view of aims and objectives of the Project on field;
- Visit various places for data collection in Gujarat such as Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Chunagarh, Valsad, Amreli and more;
- Provide inputs on research project through emerging research developments in the relevant field;
- Participate and present the research work in Conference/Symposium as per guidance of Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator; (vi) Perform project related duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the Project;
- Any other research or project related work which may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator.
- Rs. 20,000 per month (fixed)
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- This appointment is purely on temporary basis till the completion of the project.
How To Apply :
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, Original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
- Address : Research and Publication Division, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar – 382 426, Gujarat (INDIA).
Important Date :
- Walk-in Interview : Friday, January 31’ 2020
Important Link :
Like Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here