GEER Foundation Recruitment 2019
GEER Foundation Recruitment 2019 : Gujarat Ecological Education & Research (GEER) Foundation, Gandhinagar invites applications for the following posts under the budget head 27/3435 and Medicinal Plant Board Project implemented by the GEER Foundation at various location of Gujarat.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in GEER Foundation. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post : 09
- Junior Research Fellow
- Technical Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
Education Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow :
- Min. 60% in M.Sc.(Botany/ Forestry) from recognized uni.
- Technical Assistant :
- M.Sc. (Botany/ Forestry) OR B.Sc. (Botany/ Forestry) with Min. 55% from recognized. uni.
- Laboratory Assistant :
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. (Life Sci. / Analytical Chemistry/ Envt. Sci./ Biotechnology) from reco. uni. with 1 Year experience.
Age Limit :
- 30 Year
Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected based on an interview
Important Dates :
- Walk-in-Interview: 19-10-2019 (10:30 AM)
Important Link :
Join Our Whats App Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here