BIS Recruitment 2020 : Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has published an advertisement for the post of Technician & Technical Assistant Post.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India and responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing, etc. in the country, INVITES on-line applications from the ELIGIBLE individuals for filling up of vacancies in the following post by Direct Recruitment at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country, as
per the details given below..
BIS Recruitment 2020 For Technician & Technical Assistant
Organization : BIS
Advt. No. : 1/2020/Estt.
Total post : 50
- Technical Assistant : 30 Posts
- Senior Technician : 20 Posts
Education Qualification :
- Technical Assistant :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics as one of the main subject) with 60% Or three years diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy with 60% marks.
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years
- Senior Technician :
- Matric or its equivalent and ITI in Electrician, Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration, Mechanic, Diesel– Engine, Fitter, Carpenter, Welder and two years’ practical experience.
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
Application Fees :
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-S – No Fees
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Online Test
Current Job Openings At Leesa
How To Apply :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website
Important Date :
- Application start from: 17/02/2020
- Last date for application: 08/03/2020
- Issue of Admit Card for on-line exam: 23/03/2020
- Date of Online Exam: 29/03/2020
- Result of Online Examination: 21/04/2020
Important Link :
Join Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here