GPCB Member Secretary Recruitment 2019
GPCB Member Secretary Recruitment 2019 : Gujarat Pollution Control Board has published an advertisement for the post of Member Secretary post. More Detail Given Below Link…
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in Gujarat Pollution Control Board. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post : 01
Education Qualification :
- Posses a post graduate degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science or Environment Management
- Earth Sciences or Sustainable Development or Ecology
- Related subject, where pollution control or pollution management is part of academic assessment; and have worked in a senior position in the Government of India or a State Government
- The Central Pollution Control Board or a State Pollution Control Board
- A Central Public Sector Undertaking or a State Public Sector Undertaking
- An office or institution under the Central
- State Government, where he has directly handled the subject of pollution control for a minimum of 7 years.
Age Limit :
- Between At Lest 35 Year in age and not More Then 60 Years
Pay Scale :
- Leval 13 A RS. 1,31,100 To 2,16,600 Of the Pay Matrix Of the 7th pay commission.
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by send application form (available below link) to below mentioned address.
- Address: Smt. G.J. Dave, Joint Secretary (Service), Forest and Environment Department, 14, Sardar Bhavan, 8th Floor, Schivalaya, Gandhinagar – 382010.
Important Date :
Important Link :
Join Our Whats App Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here