RSCDL Recruitment 2019
RSCDL Recruitment 2019 : Rajkot Smart City Development Ltd has published an advertisement for the post of Account Officer, Assistant Manager, Dy. General Manager, Programmer Cum Web Developer. More Detail Given Below link
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in RSCDL. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Advertisement No : 01/2019-20
Total Post : 04
- Dy. General Manager (Electrical, District Cooling System, Power): 01 Post
- Programmer Cum Web Developer: 01 Post
- Account Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Manager ICT & Smart City Centre (ICCC): 01 Post
Education Qualification :
- DGM (Electrical, District Cooling System, Power): Candidate should be a Masters in Electrical Engineering (Minimum 60% and above) from a reputed institution/University or Post Graduate in Project Engineering and Management with Basic qualification of B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical Engineering.
- Programmer Cum Web Developer: Bachelors in (Engineering/Tech) in (Computer/I.T.) from a recognized university (Minimum 60% and above)
- Account Officer: B. Com with M. Com or MBA (Finance)
- Assistant Manager ICT & Smart City Centre (ICCC):
- Bachelor in Computer Science/ Electronics / IT or equivalent from a recognized and reputed university/ institute (Minimum 60% and above)
- MCA or equivalent from a recognized and reputed university/ institute with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Additional Certification course and/or MBA / M.E./Tech. will be an added advantage from a recognized and reputed university/ institute
Age Limit :
- Maximum 45 years for All Post
Selection Process :
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates will have to download the application form and other details like Age, Qualification, Experience etc. from
www.rmc.gov.in & www.smartcityrajkot.in and submit the filled application to “The General Manager, RSCDL, Room No. 10, 1st
Floor, RMC West Zone Office, B/h Big Bazaar, Rajkot-360005.” with the envelope clearly mentioning “Application for the Above Post
”from 04/10/19 to 18/10/19 upto 18:00 Hours only.
Important Dates :
- Application start from: 04/10/2019
- Last date for application: 18/10/2019 (till 06:00 PM)
Important Link :
Join Our Whats App Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here