RRC Western Railway Assistant LOCO Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade-III Recruitment 2019
RRC Western Railway Assistant LOCO Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade-III Recruitment 2019 : Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway has published an advertisement for the post Assistant LOCO Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade-III, More Detail Given Below Link…
Railway Recruitment Cell invites ONLINE applications from eligible serving employees of Western Railway as on the date of notification for filling up the posts of ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT(ALP) – 85 & TECHNICIAN Grade-III – 221 against GDCE Quota Level-02.
Assistant LOCO Pilot Recruitment 2019
GDCE EN NO 07/2019
Total Post : 306
- Assistant LOCO Pilot (ALP)
- Technician Grade-III
Education Qualification :
- Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognised institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades
Note : Degree in the Engineering disciplines as above will also be acceptable in lieu of Diploma in Engineering.
Age Limit :
- UR – 02/01/1978 – 42 years
- OBC – 02/01/1975 – 45 years
- SC/ST – 02/01/1973 – 47 years
- Lower Limit – 01/01/2002 18 years
Selection Process :
- Final Selection will be based on written test / CBT, computer based aptitude test (AT), Document Verification and medical examination.
Syllabus For Written Test / CBT :-
1. The syllabus and standard of the examination shall be of the level of RRB examination of Notified posts. The Question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English/Hindi/Marathi/Gujarati.
2. There shall be negative marking in the examination and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online Through Official website.
Technician Grade-III Recruitment 2019
Important Date :
- Application start from: 12/10/2019 (from 10:00 am)
- Last date for application: 11/11/2019 (up to 06:00 pm)
Important Link :
Visit Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here