MSU Baroda Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
MSU Baroda Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 : Applications are invited on plain paper for the post of Research Assistant in the Project entitled “An Geospatial Evaluation of Agricultural Land Suitability in South Gujarat, India” sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science, New Delhi.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in MSU Baroda. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Education Qualification :
1. M.Sc./M.A. in Geography/ Geoinformatics with at least 55% marks or equivalent in Grade Point System.
2. Knowledge of Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System and Computer with ORIGIN & SPSS software package is essential.
- 20,000/- Per Month (Fixed)
- 2 Years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How To Apply :
- Interview will be held on Wednesday, 9th October, 2019 at 3.30 pm in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Science, The M.S. University of Baroda.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019
Important Date :
- Walk-in-Interview: 09-10-2019 (03:30 PM)
Important Link :
Join Our Whats App Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here