UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Preliminary Examination 2020
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Preliminary Examination 2020 : 102 Geo-Scientist Vacancy 2020 from M.Sc. pass candidates interested in UPSC Geo-Scientist job opening. Candidate must apply before 15 October 2019 and More details of UPSC Geo-Scientist vacancy, syllabus, answer key, admit card, result and More Detail Given Below Link…
Advt No. : 02/2020-GEOL
Total Post : 102
- Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines
- Geologist, Group A-79 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A-05 Posts
- Chemist, Group A-15 Posts
- Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water
- Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B), Group A-03 Posts
Education Qualification :
- Geologist, Group A
- Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geo-sciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a recognized University.
- Geophysicist, Group A
- M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University.
- Chemist. Group A
- M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A
- Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from a University.
UPSC Recruitment 2019
Age Limit :
- Junior Hydro Geologist(Scientist ‘B’) – 21-35 Years
- Rest All Posts – 21-32 Years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST- 05 Years
- OBC-03 Years
Application Fees :
- General /OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PH – No Fee
- All Category Female– No Fee
Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-10-2019 (up to 06:00 PM)
- Fee Payment Last Date: 14-15 October 2019 (up to 06:00 PM)
- Examination Form Print Withdrawal Last Date: 22-28 October 2019
- Admit Card:
- Pre Exam: January First Week,2020
- CBT/Online Exam Date:
- Preliminary Exam: 19-January-2020
Important Link :
Join Our Whats App Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here