ONGC Recruitment 2018
Assistant Recruitment 2018: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in ONGC Recruitment 2018 For 422 Assistant Post. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying…
Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 422
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Technician
- Technical Assistant
- Security Supervisor
- Marine Radio Assistant
- Junior Technical Assistant
- Junior Assistant Technician
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Fire Supervisor
- Junior Roustabout
- Junior Security Supervisor
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver
- Junior Assistant Operator
- Junior Health Attendant
- Applicants who have completed 8th / 10th / 12th / UG / PG / B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ONGC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 27,000/-
- Computer-based test
- Skill tests
- Physical standards test
- Physical efficiency test
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.370/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.ongcindia.com ONGC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ONGC Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ONGC Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.01.2019