Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Sailors Recruitment 2018: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 For 3400 Sailors Post. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying…
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 3400
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 2500 Posts
- Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) – 400 Posts
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500 Posts
- Applicants who have completed a 10th/ 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
- Computer-based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.12.2018