Western Railway Recruitment 2018
Western Railway Recruitment 2018: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in Western Railway Various Sport Quota Post Recruitment 2018. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying…
Organization Name: Western Railway
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Sports Quota
- Applicants who have completed 12th, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Western Railway Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 25 Years
- Level 2 – Rs.19900-63200 /
- Level 3 – Rs.21700-69100
- Level 4 – Rs.25500-81100 /
- Level 5 – Rs.29200- 92300
- skill test
- physical fitness test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can attend the Interview and visit Official website page at www.rrc-wr.com Western Railway Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Western Railway careers page at the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Western Railway Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Western Railway Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.11.2018