Redhat Recruitment 2019
Redhat Recruitment 2019 For Technical Writer : We’re the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We help you standardize across environments, develop cloud-native applications, and integrate, automate, secure, and manage complex environments with award-winning support, training, and consulting services.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Job ID 73710
Job Location : IN-Pune
Category : Product Documentation, Technical Support
Job Summary :
The Red Hat Customer Content Services (CCS) team is looking for a Technical Writer to join us in Brno, Czech Republic. In this role, you will be the voice of Red Hat’s technical authority, creating content that helps customers achieve their business and technical goals with Red Hat’s offerings. You’ll collaborate with product managers, product engineers, support engineers, and other stakeholders to understand customer perspectives and create effective content solutions.
Primary job responsibilities
- Write, edit, and review technical content
- Work closely with analysts, subject matter expert,s and other project members to create and maintain high-quality documentation
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused documentation
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to customer feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or an arts or language field
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in English
- 2+ years of enterprise-level technical writing experience
- Ability to read, write, and compile technical documents, including feature descriptions and customer use cases
- Communication skills demonstrable in the ability to establish and maintain communication with subject matter experts and other project team members
- Familiarity with product security is a plus
- Familiarity with and knowledge of Red Hat’s offerings or related industry offerings like Linux, middleware, storage, cloud, or virtualization technologies is a plus
Important Link :
Job Source : Redhat