PDPU Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
PDPU Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 : Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University has published an Advertisement for the post of Assistant manager. Interested Candidates are required to apply online through University portal on or before 07th October 2019. More Detail Given Below Link…
- Assistant Manager
Education Qualification :
- Masters in any field ( Masters in English Literature, Mass Communication, Education is preferred)
- 3 years of work experience in the field of Education or Art & Culture
- Proficiency in English is must
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office is must.
- Interest and understanding of various genre of Art & Culture is preferred.
Job Description :
- Ensuring value addition in the events designed by the students
- Executing University level events and FLARE with Manager, OSAIL
- Developing educational material for student organization on how to manage and promote events
- Designing and executing training programs and workshops for student leaders.
- Managing reports and inventory
- Day to day interaction with the student leaders
- Networking with State based cultural organizations
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested Candidates are required to apply online through University portal on or before 07th October 2019.
- In the Application form, select “PDPU” in “Applying To” and 91” in “Vacancy No.”
- Select “Assistant Manager” in “Designation and Grades”
PDPU Recruitment 2019
Important Date :
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2019
Important Link :
- View Official Advertisement Here & Apply
Join Our Whats App Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here