Intel Recruitment 2018
Intel Recruitment 2018: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in Intel Recruitment 2018 For Mechanical Engineer Post. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying…
Organization Name: Intel
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post: Mechanical Engineer
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute is Eligible to apply Intel Recruitment 2018.
- Collaborating with cross-functional development teams comprised of thermal, mechanical, and electrical engineers
- Performing structural simulations
- Ensuring the structural performance of thermal/mechanical solutions, developing structural mitigation strategies, and offering design alternatives to the cross-functional development team
- Developing new technologies that provide thermal and mechanical improvements
- Performing mechanical measurements and validation
- Publishing technical collateral and hands-on support to enable integration into OEM / ODM designs
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Intel recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.intel.com Intel Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Intel www.intel.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for Intel requirement 2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply