Sailors Recruitment 2019: It is a decent open door for all the intrigued hopefuls who are searching for government occupations in Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 For sailors Sport Quota. For more data identified with Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the underneath article cautiously. Likewise should peruse the official ad in detail before applying.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
- Applicants who have completed a 10th/ 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.14,600/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.01.2019
- Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2019
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download