Daily current Affairs 2019
Gnankutir has Published the 29th June Current Affairs 2019 In Gujarati By Gnankutir, Current Affairs 2019 for SSC, Banking, CLAT, IBPS, RRB, GSSSB, GPSC, GPSSB, UPSC, States PSC. Current Affairs 2019 India for Government Jobs.
Current Affairs: Current affairs 2019 Q&A for competitive exams UPSC, TNPSC, IAS, RRB and Latest Current Affairs 2019 for banking exams IBPS PO Clerk, SBI, RBI and more. Read this beneficial Current Affairs 2019.
- The Switzerland authorities on Thursday froze four bank accounts of beleaguered businessman Nirav Modi and his sister Purvi Modi, on Enforcement Directorate’s request. Their total deposits of Rs. 283.16 crore have been frozen on the request of the Enforcement Directorate (ED).
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi met Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe ahead of the two-day G20 Summit slated to take place in Osaka. He will be meeting several world leaders, including US President Donald Trump. He will also hold a trilateral meeting on the sidelines of the summit with Russian and Chinese Presidents Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping, respectively.
- Senior IPS officer Samant Kumar Goel was appointed as the Director of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), external intelligence of India. His appointment was approved by Appointments Committee of Cabinet (ACC) for a fixed tenure of two years.
- The Bombay High Court upheld the Maratha reservation. However, the court said that 16 percent reservation is not justifiable. It recommended that the reservation should be 12-13 percent, as per the suggestion of the Maharashtra State Backward Class Commission.
- The Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSME) Day is observed every year on June 27th to spread awareness and augment actions to support small businesses across the world.
- India will celebrate the National Statistics Day 2019 on June 29 to create public awareness about the importance of statistics in socio-economic planning and policy formulation.
A tortoise considered beautiful enough to be named ‘impressed’ has been discovered in Arunachal Pradesh. A team of herpetologists from the Forest Department and two NGOs — Help Earth and Turtle Survival Alliance (TSA) — found the Impressed Tortoise (Manouria impressa) in Yazali area of the Lower Subansiri district a few days ago.
Nagaland has the highest unemployment rate among the states at 21.4%, and Meghalaya the lowest at 1.5%, figures tabled by the government in Parliament during the current session show. The Periodic Labour Force Survey for 2017-18, other aspects of which have been reported earlier, shows huge variations among the states. Besides Nagaland, states with high unemployment are Goa and Manipur.
29th June Current Affairs 2019 PDF File – Download Here