NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published an advertisement for the post of Development Assistant.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in NABARD. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post : 91
- Development Assistant – 82
- Development Assistant Hindi – 09
NABARD Recruitment 2019
Education Qualification :
- Development Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- Development Assistant Hindi : Graduate Degree in Hindi/English Subjects form recognized University.
Age Limit :
Pay Scale :
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXS – Rs. 50/-
- For Others Category – Rs. 450/-
Important Dates :
- Starting Date – 14 September 2019
- Last Date – 02 October 2019
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply online through the NABARD’s website https://www.nabard.org/ form 14.09.2019 to 02.10.2019.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Online Pre & Mains Exam.
Important Link :
Join Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Like Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here