Bank Of Baorda Specialist IT Professionals Recruitment 2019
Bank Of Baorda Specialist IT Professionals Recruitment 2019 : Bank Of Baroda has Published an advertisement for the post of Specialist IT Professionals Post. For more data identified with Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the underneath article cautiously. Likewise should peruse the official ad in detail before applying.
Total Post : 25
- Data Analyst: 04 Posts
- Data Manager: 02 Posts
- Data Engineer: 04 Posts
- Business Analyst: 02 Posts
- Mobility & Front End Developer: 06 Posts
- Integration Expert: 02 Posts
- Emerging Technologies Expert: 04 Posts
- Technology Architect: 01 Post
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2019
Education Qualification :
- Various Qualification For Each Post So Please read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on short listing and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
• Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the vacancy, any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
• The Bank/Subsidiary reserves its right to call candidates for test (if required)/ GD/ PI or any other mode of selection process.The candidates may be called in a ratio as deemed fit,depending upon the vacancy etc.
• Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank/subsidiary will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD and/or PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
• The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank/subsidiary.
• A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
• In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How To Apply :
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
Bank/subsidiary may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID.
In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
Age Limit : (As on 01/August/2019)
- Minimum-25 Years
- Maximum-40 Years
Application Fees :
- General / OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 100/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/IMPS/Cash Card/Mobile Wallets
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2019
Important Link :
Like Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here