SBI Recruitment 2019
SBI Recruitment 2019 For 77 Specialist Cadre Officer : State Bank Of India has publish an advertisement for the Specialist Cadre Officer, For more data identified with Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the underneath article cautiously. Likewise should peruse the official ad in detail before applying.
Total post : 77
Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management): 01
Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning): 01
SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist): 11
SME Credit Analyst (Structuring): 04
SME Credit Analyst: 10
Credit Analyst: 30
Credit Analyst: 20
Education Qualification :
- Deputy General Manager :
• MBA (Finance) or equivalent / Chartered Accountant
• FRM Certification and / or CFA is preferred
- SME Credit Analyst :
BE/ B Tech ANDMBA (Finance)/ CA/CFA
- Credit Analyst(for MMGS-II / III)
CA/MBA/PGDM from recognized university/ college (2 years full time regular course in Finance)
Selection Process :
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List :
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019
How To Apply :
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-07-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-08-2019
Important Links :
Apply Online Link :
- Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management) – Click Here
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) – Click Here
- Credit Analyst – Click Here
Like Our YouTube Chanel – Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group – Click Here
Join Our Telegram Chanel – Click Here