RMC Recruitment 2019
Rajkot Municipal Corporation has Published the Advertisement for RMC IEC/Knowledge Management Specialist Recruitment 2019, For more data identified with Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the underneath article cautiously. Likewise should peruse the official ad in detail before applying.
Post : IEC/Knowledge Management Specialist
Qualifications & Experience :
• Graduate/ Diploma in Mass Communication/Public Relations/ Journalism/ Social Work/ Development from recognized university.
• Masters degree in Planning, Engineering, Geography, Computer Sciences having knowledge of urban planning & housing. Preference will be given to the candidate having this qualification and experience.
• Experience in Advocacy management preferably in urban sector.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in conducting knowledge management activities and preparation of IEC strategy.
• Knowledge and experience of government systems and procedures.
• Fluency in local language essential.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Provide support to the ULBs in preparation and execution of IEC /Knowledge management strategy.
• Ensure generation of reports and publications as requirement for the programme based on appropriate research and data analysis.
• Provide inputs in documentation and dissemination of best practices in the sector and its dissemination of various stakeholders involved in the HFA Mission.
• Support state to prepare media plan and it’s analysis.
• Assist in advertisement and outreach campaigns of the ULB’s.
• The Candidates are required to submit their details in attached prescribed application format only
• No Certificates/Documents to be attached with the application
• Shortlisted candidates will be informed telephonically for interview
• The candidates called for interview shall have to bring all documents self attested photocopy along with original documents for verification
Total lumpsum pay up to:- 20,000/- (Including all, depending experience & qualifications.)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Last Date: 28-06-2019
Advertisement & Application Form : Click Here
Today’ Updates :
VMC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Here
GNLU Recruitment 2019 – Apply Here
CUG Recruitment 2019 – Apply Here
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Apply Here
SPIPA UPSC Civil Services Exam Training 2019-20 – View Here
KVS Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 For Teachers – Apply Here
ITI Khedbrahma Recruitment 2019 – Apply Here
Cricket World Cup 2019 Live – Watch Here