Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Assistant Commandant Recruitment 01/2020 Batch 2019 – Indian Coast Guard Publish the advertisement for the Assistant Commandant 01/2020 Batch 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement…
Posts: Asst Commandant 01/2020 Batch
- General Duty & General Duty (SSA): a) Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregated) Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks with current/ valid Commercial Pilot Licence
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): a) Engineering degree (Relevant Disciplines) with 60% marks in aggregate) At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class.orThree year diploma course with an aggregate of 60% Marks
- Law: A degree in Law with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
- For General Duty: Born between 01-07-1995 to 30-06-1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- For General Duty (SSA): Born between 01-07-1995 to 30-061999 (Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA): Born between 01-07-1995 to 30-06- 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Born between 01-07-1995 to 30-06-1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Law: Born between 01-07-1990 to 30-06-1999 (Both dates inclusive)
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24-05-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-06-2019
BSF 1072 Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Apply Here
UGC NET Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
NTA JEEMAIN Paper II April Exam Result with Score Card – View Here
SBI Clerk PET Call Letter 2019 – Download Here
GPSC Calendar 2019 – View Here
Nirma University Recruitment 2019 – Apply Here
NDDB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Here
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 – Apply Here