RRC Recruitment 2019: It is a decent open door for all the intrigued hopefuls who are searching for government occupations in RRC Recruitment 2019 For Group D Leval 1. For more data identified with Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the underneath article cautiously. Likewise should peruse the official ad in detail before applying…
- RRC 01/2019 Level I Group D Post
- Assistant (Workshop) Mechanical
- Assistant Bridge Engineering
- Assistant C&w Mechanical
- Assistant Depot (Stores) Stores
- Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel) Mechanical
- Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical) Electrical
- Assistant Operations (Electrical) Electrical
- Assistant Pointsman Traffic
- Assistant Signal & Telecom S And T
- Assistant Track Machine Engineering
- Assistant TL & AC Electrical
- Assistant TL & AC (Workshop) Electrical
- Assistant TRD Electrical
- Assistant Works Engineering
- Assistant Works (Workshop) Engineering
- Hospital Assistant Medical
- Track Maintainer Grade IV Engineering
- General: 42355
- OBC: 27378
- EWS: 10381
- SC: 15559
- ST: 7984
Total No. of Posts: 103739
WR Vacancies: Click Here
Educational Qualification: Class 10 High School Passed in Any Recognized Board in India. OR ITI Certificate in SCVT / NCVT
Age Limit: 18-33 Years as on 01-07-2019
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl. No 2. Out of this fee of Rs 500/-an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT: Rs 500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBDs / Female /Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward Class. This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1st Stage CBT. : Rs 250/-
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Opening of online registration of Applications 12.03.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
- Closing of online registration of Applications 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- (a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 23.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- (b) SBI Challan 18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- (c) Post Office Challan 18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- Final submission of Applications 26.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentative schedule: September-October 2019
For WR Apply Online: Click Here
For WR More Details: Click Here
For Other Regions Please visit below mentioned websites:
Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs as mentioned below for detailed RRBs” CEN No.01/2019, 02/2019 & 03/2019 and submission of