RRB Recruitment 2019 For NTPC: It is a decent open door for all the intrigued hopefuls who are searching for government occupations in RRB Recruitment 2019 For NTPC (RRB/CEN 01/2019). For more data identified with Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the underneath article cautiously. Likewise should peruse the official ad in detail before applying…
NTPC 10+2 Intermediate Level Posts:
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist (JCCT): 4319 Posts
- Accounts Clerk Cum Typist (ACCT): 760 Posts
- Junior Time Keeper (JTK): 17 Posts
- Trains Clerk (TC): 592 Posts
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk (CC/TC): 4940 Posts
NTPC Graduate Level Posts:
- Traffic Assistant (TA): 88 Posts
- Goods Guard(GG): 5748 Posts
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 5638 Posts
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist: 2873 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist: 3164 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper: 14 Posts
- Commercial Apprentice (CA): 259 Posts
- Station Master (SM): 6865 Posts
- General : 15131
- OBC : 8712
- EWS : 3510
- SC : 5127
- ST : 2787
Total No. of Posts: 35277
Ahmedabad Vacancies: Click Here
- NTPC 10+2 Intermediate Level Posts:
- Qualification: 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks in Any Recognized Board in India. For SC / ST Candidates: Passed Only.
- Age Limit as on 01-07-2019: Minimum Age: 18 Years. Maximum Age: 30 Years. Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- NTPC Graduate Level Posts:
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Age Limit as on 01-07-2019: Minimum Age : 18 Years. Maximum Age : 33 Years. Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl. No 2. Out of this fee of Rs 500/-an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT: Rs 500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBDs / Female /Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward Class. This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1st Stage CBT. : Rs 250/-
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Opening of online registration of Applications 01.03.2019 at 16.00 hrs.
- Closing of online registration of Applications 31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- (a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- (b) SBI Challan 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.
- (c) Post Office Challan 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.
- Final submission of Applications 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
Advertisement: Click Here
For Ahmedabad Notification : Click Here
For Ahmedabad Apply Online: Click Here
For Other Regions Please visit below mentioned websites:
Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs as mentioned below for detailed RRBs” CEN No.01/2019, 02/2019 & 03/2019 and submission of
RRC Recruitment 2019 For Group D Leval 1
RRB Recruitment 2019 for Para Medical Categories Posts (RRB/CEN 02/2019)