Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2019: It is a decent open door for all the intrigued hopefuls who are searching for government occupations in Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2019 For Various 181 Officer Posts. For more data identified with Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the underneath article cautiously. Likewise should peruse the official ad in detail before applying…
Organization Name: Union Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 181
Name of the Posts:
- Fire Officer
- Security Officer
- Integrated Treasury Officer
- Credit Officer
- Forex Officer
- Applicants who have completed Under Graduate, Post Graduate, B.E / MBA or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/-
- Written Exam
- Physical fitness Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.unionbankofindia.co.in Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Union Bank of India careers page at the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Union Bank of India Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.03.2019