Online Registration Started for Rohtak Army Open Rally
An Indian Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Ambala will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Rohtak from 03.08.2018 to 12.08.2018 at Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from districts of Haryana ie, Panipat, Sonipat, Jhajjar & Rohtak. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04.06.2018 to 18.07.2018 using link given below. Other Detail like age, qualification, dates, etc. is given below…
State Name: Haryana
Districts Covered: Panipat, Sonipat, Jhajjar & Rohtak
Cat. being Screened: Soldier (General Duty & Clerk/ Storekeeper)
Open Rally Dates: 03.08.2018 to 12.08.2018
Online Registration Dates: 04.06.2018 to 18.07.2018
Open Rally Place: Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak
- For General Duty: SSLC/ Matric (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. Intermediate (12th) and above.
- For Technical: Intermediate (10+2) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
- For Clerk/ Store Keeper: Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream. Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subject, whether in Class XII or Class X.
- For Nursing Assistant & Tech (Dresser): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off.
- For Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Sc. and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- For Tradesmen: SSLC/ Matric (10th) (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper – who may be 8th pass).
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1997 and not later than 31.03.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 01.10.1995 and not later than 31.03.2001 (both dates inclusive).
For Official Detail – Click Here
For Apply Online – Click Here