CISF AC(EXE) Limited Departmental Competitive Exam: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Various CISF AC(EXE) Limited Departmental Competitive Exam Posts. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying…
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (CISF)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- CISF AC(EXE) Limited Departmental Competitive Exam
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- As per UPSC Notification 2018
- Written Exam
- Physical and Medical Standard Tests
- Personality/Interview Tests.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.12.2018
- Last Date for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination: 03.03.2019
- Last Date for Submission Hard Copy: 08.01.2019