High Court Group D Recruitment 2018
High Court Peon Recruitment 2018: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in High Court Group D Recruitment 2018 For 1515 Peon Post. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying…
Organization Name: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Employment Type: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1515
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Tube Well Operator-cum-Electrician
- Process Server
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash
- Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman
- Applicants who have completed Junior High School with Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for High Court Group D Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.400/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs.300/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.allahabadhighcourt.in High Court Group D Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the High Court Group D Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of High Court Group D Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.12.2018
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 27.12.2018