UPSC CDS 2019 notification released, exam to be held on February 3
UPSC Recruitment 2018: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in UPSC Recruitment 2018: CDS Examination 2019 Notification Out . For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying….
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 417
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 22 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.56,100-2,50,000/- Per Month
- Combined Defence Service
- SSB interview
- Medical Examination
- Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 200/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.11.2018