UPSC Recruitment 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in UPSC Recruitment 2018 For Assistant Director & Economics Officer Post. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying…
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser
- Economic Officer
- Assistant Director
- Senior Artist
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser: Applicants who have completed a Masters Degree in Agriculture including one or more disciplines or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Economic Officer: Applicants who have completed Postgraduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometric from a recognized University / Institute
- Assistant Director: Applicants who have completed qualification recognized for enrollment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Senior Artist: Applicants who have completed Senior Artist, Bureau of Outreach & Communication erstwhile Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- As per UPSC Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs.25/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.11.2018