Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 For Constable & Sub Inspector – It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Haryana Police. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying…
Total No. of Posts: 7110
Name of the Post:
1. Male Constable: 5000 Posts
2. Female Constable: 1147 Posts
3. Male Constable in IRB: 500 Posts
4. Sub-Inspector (Male): 400 Posts
5. Sub-Inspector (Female): 63 Posts
HSSC Advt. No. 3/2018: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 7110 vacant posts of Constable & Sub-Inspector (Male & Female) in Police Department Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28.04.2018 to 28.05.2018. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below…
- For Constable: Intermediate (10+2) Pass.
- For Sub-Inspector: Graduation in any Discipline/ Stream.
- For Constable: Born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For Sub-Inspector: Born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1997 (both dates inclusive).
- For Constable: Rs.13/- for Female (SC/ BC/ EBPG), Rs.25/- for Male (SC/ BC/ EBPG), Rs.50/- for Female (General) and Rs.100/- for others including other State candidates.
- For Sub-Inspector: Rs.18/- for Female (SC/ BC/ EBPG), Rs.35/- for Male (SC/ BC/ EBPG), Rs.75/- for Female (General) and Rs.150/- for others including other State candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Written Exam, Physical Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 28.04.2018 to 28.05.2018 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
Start Date to Apply: 28.04.2018
Last Date to Apply: 28.05.2018
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 30.05.2018
For Official Detail – Click Here
For Apply Online – Click Here