Current Affairs 2017: Latest Current Affairs for competitive exams like UPSC, TNPSC, IAS, IPS, RRB Current Affairs 2017 and banking exams like IPBS PO Clerk, SBI, RBI and more exams. Read daily affairs and try free quiz on latest current affairs 2017 question and answers.
Vartman Academy Current Affairs
- The World Health Organization Regional Office for Africa (WHO/AFRO) announced today that Ghana, Kenya, and Malawi will take part in a WHO-coordinated pilot implementation programme that will make the world’s first malaria vaccine available in selected areas, beginning in 2018
- The World Health Organization Regional Office for Africa (WHO/AFRO) announced today that Ghana, Kenya, and Malawi will take part in a WHO-coordinated pilot implementation programme that will make the world’s first malaria vaccine available in selected areas, beginning in 2018.
- The injectable vaccine, RTS,S, was developed to protect young children from the most deadly form of malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum.
- RTS,S will be assessed in the pilot programme as a complementary malaria control tool that could potentially be added to the core package of WHO-recommended
- Renowned Director and actor Kasinathuni Viswanath has won the Dadasaheb Phalke award for the year 2016 for his outstanding contribution to the film industry.
- He will be the 48th recipient of the award, the highest recognition in Indian cinema, which consists of a golden lotus, a cash prize of Rs10 lakh and a shawl.
- President Pranab Mukherjee will confer the award on him at a ceremony on May 3, 2017, at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- The recommendation of the Dadasaheb Phalke award committee to recognize the 87–year–old film industry icon was approved by Information and Broadcasting Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu.
Download PDF File[adsense4]
Related Post :
- Download Gujarati GK
- Download GPSC Study Material
- Download Police Bharti Study Material
- Download IBPS Study Material
- Download Latest Current Affairs
- Download HTAT Study Material
- Download GSSSB Study Material