Haryana Rodways Recruitment 2017
Director, State Transport, Haryana, Chandigarh has released a recruitment notification for filling up 869 vacant posts of Helper and Storeman. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 30.04.2017. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Haryana Rodways. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total No. of Posts: 869
Name of the Post:
1. Helper (Mechanic): 409 Posts
2. Helper (Tyreman): 131 Posts
3. Helper (Electrician): 75 Posts
4. Helper (Carpenter): 37 Posts
5. Helper (Blacksmith): 74 Posts
6. Helper (Welder): 74 Posts
7. Helper (Battery Attendant): 36 Posts
8. Storeman: 33 Posts
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 Apply 869 Helper Storeman
Qualification: Certificate from ITI in relevant Trade.
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1975 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- For BC/ SC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1970 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Fees: Rs.25/- for SC/ BC candidates and Rs.100/- for General candidates. The fee shall be deposited through E-Challan and original copy of challan is to be attached with the application form as a proof. There is no application fee for ESM candidates of Haryana.
Haryana Roadways 869 Helper & Storeman Recruitment 2017
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Practical Test and Academic Records.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all relevant document. Duly filled applications are to be sent to the office of concerned General Manager of Haryana Roadways through registered post.
Start Date to Apply: 30.03.2017
Last Date to Apply: 30.04.2017