NTPC Recruitment 2017, ntpc.co.in, 75 Diploma Trainees Posts- Apply Online
NTPC Recruitment 2017: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has published NTPC Jobs 2017 Notification to fill 75 Diploma Trainees Posts. Aspirants can Apply online for NTPC Vacancy 2017. You can submit the application form through online mode from official website @ www.ntpc.co.in. Candidates need to submit the recruitment form on or before the last date i.e. 26th April 2017. All the other details regarding this NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification and process to apply etc are given as below.
NTPC Recruitment 2017
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
- Name of organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
- Total number of posts: 75
- Post Name: Diploma Trainee
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Aspirants need to have a completed degree of Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Engineering/ Civil/ Constructions/ Electronics & Instrumental/ Thermal/ Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering or Equivalent form recognized institute of education.
Age Limit: The age of applicants should be 25 to 35 years on date 26th April 2017 and age relaxation may be provided according to govt rules for more details refer official notification.
Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2017
- Online Registration Starting Date: 27th March 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 26th April 2017
- NTPC Admit Card Downloading Start from 05th May 2017
- NTPC Written Exam Date: 28th May 2017
NTPC Recruitment 2017, 75 Diploma Trainee Posts Apply Online:
Candidates can check here Latest Graduate Jobs. Aspirants can apply online for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 from official website @ www.ntpc.co.in. You need to download official notification and read it. Candidates need to make the online NTPC Registration before the application. The aspirants can follow below-mention process for fill National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd Recruitment Application Form 2017–
- Firstly visit official website @ www.ntpc.co.in
- Search the application form link on recruitment and open it.
- Make registration and login.
- Fill all asked detail and upload documents scan copy.
- Recheck form and hit on submit button.
- Take a print out the copy and pay the application fee.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 For 75 diploma Trainees
Click here- NTPC Vacancy Notification
Click here- Apply Online